MAST Solutions, LLC is a for profit Limited Liability Corporation. References to MAST
Solutions, LLC include: “MAST Solutions, LLC”, its manager, officers, officials, employees, volunteers,
students, agents, and assigns.
- I, the undersigned, understand I am to participate in the firearms training course (henceforth referred to as the Program).
- I fully understand and appreciate the dangers, hazards and risks inherent in participating in the Program, in the transportation to and from the Program, and in any independent research or activities I undertake as an adjunct to the Program.
- I agree that participating in any activity is an acceptance of some risk of injury and/or loss or damage of property. I agree that my safety is primarily dependent upon my taking proper care of myself. I understand that is my responsibility to know what I will need for the Program and to provide what I will need. I agree to make sure that I know how to safely participate in any activities, and I agree to observe any rules and practices, which may be employed to minimize the risk of injury. I agree to stop and seek assistance if I do not believe I can safely continue any activity. I will not wear or use or do any thing that would pose a hazard to myself, or others, including using or ingesting any substance which could pose a hazard to myself or others. I agree that if I do not act in accordance with this agreement, I may not be permitted to continue to participate in the Program.
In consideration of my participation in this Program, I agree as follows:
SPECIFIC HAZARDS PROGRAM: Despite precautions, accidents and injuries can occur. I understand that participating in a firearms competition with live fire and other students with firearms and live ammunition is potentially dangerous, and that I may be injured and/or lose or damage personal property as a result of participation in the Program. Therefore, I ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO THE ACTIVITIES including, but not limited to:
- Death, injury or illness from accidents of any nature whatsoever, including, but not limited to, bodily injury of any nature, whether severe or not, which may occur as a result of participating in an activity or contact with physical surroundings or other persons; arising from travel by car, bus or any other means; death, injury or illness including injury from a firearm exploding, shrapnel from bullets or other firearms exploding, bullets ricocheting, fragmenting and flying back to the firing line, tripping, falling and possibly being shot by a fellow student.
- Theft, loss or damage of my personal property while in transit or participating in the Program.
- Natural disaster or other disturbances, and alteration or cancellation of the Program due to such causes.
- The participant understands that he or she will be asked to participate in training with loaded firearms (live fire exercises) that involves movement with and manipulation of loaded firearms while engaging targets with live ammunition in close proximity with other students/participants.
- The participant understands that he or she will be participating in competition, training and /or general shooting activities with firearms and live ammunition (a live fire exercise) in close proximity to other participants who will have varying levels of experience with live fire training and this presents hazards such as being injured due to the inexperience of other participants. The injuries include being shot, puncture wounds and death in limited circumstances.
IMPORTANT – READ ENTIRE AGREEMENT BEFORE SIGNING.